Dreamweaver Problems

All that work to find my Dreamweaver box and it turns out it wasn’t a problem with the program. Something had gotten corrupted in some of my files. They wouldn’t open in the program but I was able to edit them and have them display correctly online, suggesting it was an error with the template. The house remains largely in disarray, but I did clear enough boxes in the living room to see some of the floor. I have not seen that floor in a month. Most of the contents of those boxes went to the office. Scott’s home business is the real culprit that prevents us from living more simply with less stuff, but I’ve discovered that’s true for every artist I know. A good chunk of my friends are artists and clutter is their lifelong companion. We wouldn’t want to break the tradition.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *